After 50 years of providing the best performance eye-wear that money can buy, bolle Sunglasses have come to the forefront as a leader of both sport and fashion eye-wear industries. bolle has done extensive research into every aspect of what makes a pair of sunglasses transcend mere eye-wear and become an essential part of your wardrobe. With this mind Bolle Sunglasses incorporate advanced lens technology, such as polarized and modular lenses, which are great for a wide variety of applications, and their Eagle vision, Competivision and Marine lenses all focus on particular activities to provide the best possible image. The frame technology is similarly cutting edge, with high quality, lightweight materials and designs that combine comfort with style. Whether you're seeking the perfect pair of Bolle Shades for a day at the beach, a round of golf or long-awaited cruise, take a look below and you'll find just what you need.
As so many pairs of bolle Sunglasses are specially geared toward a particular market, you'll want to consider your needs. Golfers love the Eaglevision lenses because the color green is given extra focus, allowing the player to seen subtle breaks and different textures on the green on every challenging hole. Tennis enthusiasts prefer the Competivision lens, as the ball is far clearer, which comes greatly in handy when it's moving at high speeds and reaction time is crucial. For long boat rides where the glare from the sun is particularly harsh, the Marine lenses give a clear image with little color distortion while minimizing the potentially damaging effect sunlight can have. Regardless of your level of competition or activity.
- UVA/UVB Protection - bolle exceeds the industry standard with 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- bolle Polycarbonate (PC) Lenses - Ultra-lightweight and virtually shatterproof, bolle's premium grade plastic resin lens is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and one-third of the weight.
- bolle P3 Technology - Performance, Polycarbonate, Polarized lenses provide the ultimate in lens technology.
- bolle Carbo-Glass Coating - Applied to both sides of the lens, this coating provides superior scratch resistance.
- bolle Anti-Reflective (AR) Coating - Scientifically engineered coating applied to the back of lenses to provide protection from backside glare, keeping optics crystal clear.
- ANSI Standards - All bolle lenses exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) requirements for UV protections, impact resistance and optical clarity.
- Polarization - Embedded in the lens, this scientifically engineered filter fights extreme glare and reflections, enhancing visual acuity. bolle Polarized sunglasses are simply awesome!
- bolle Optics Control System - (Select nylon interchangeable-lens frame styles) Unique interchangeable lens system provides you with exactly the right lens for the light conditions you face.
bolle Sport Specific Features
- bolle Competivision- Highlights optic yellow while muting all other colors. This bolle sun glass lens is perfect for tennis and softball players and fans. bolle Competivision sunglasses lenses act like filters, carefully muting all colors in the spectrum except optic yellow. The result is amazing: a tennis ball that literally pops out of the background. That's why bolle Competivision sunglass line is the official eye-wear of the US Professional Tennis Association. High contrast cinnamon bolle lens that helps highlight the different contrasts in green colors and enhance visual acuity on the golf course. Included in this line is the proprietary bolle Eagle Vision 2 lens which enhances contrast at the green part of the color spectrum. Now you can see difficult breaks in the green while reducing annoying glare.